It is Halloween! Time to get spooky and scary. We’ve got just the wine to do it with, too. Some very Halloween style labels to get you started for the holiday.
– great label for easy-drinking Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay from Australia.
Casillero del Diablo from Concha y Toro
– Meaning, “Cellar of the Devil",” these are fantastic wines from Chile – the Sauvignon Blanc and Carmenere are particularly good values. And the Reserva Privada tastes like a $30 wine for only $15! Great fall wines.
Trevor Jones Wild Witch Shiraz 2005
– Go Wild Witch – Trevor Jones makes excellent wine and this Shiraz is a full-bodied treat – rich, ripe, dense… it’s a big wine, but with lovely structure. Well done.
d'Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz 2005
– Such a killer deal right now! $35 for a $65 wine. This is one of my favorite wines from Australia. Very concentrated and dense, but with excellent backbone. Awesome wine for the price we have it right now and it’s a perfect wine for winter – warms the soul. Stock up!
Devils Lair Margaret River Chardonnay 2006
– Classic Chardonnay from Margaret River, mineral driven acidity balanced by ripe fruits. Devilishly good.
7 Deadly Zins Zinfandel 2007
– a sinful pleasure! BIG fruit, sweet oak and silky smooth tannins. Easy drinking wine for Halloween.
What are you favorite Halloween wine labels?